|The programme of activities and excursions will help you to discover French culture, the friendly attitude of the French and the festive atmosphere of our city. It is the ideal complement to a French course, giving you the chance to practise French in everyday situations and the opportunity to get to know other people.
Not to be missed!
Events on the Riviera
- Orientation on arrival: visit Old Nice, learn about its history and see some interesting sights!
- Visit Cannes, Antibes and Monaco
- Take a day trip to St Tropez
- Explore the picturesque villages of St Paul de Vence and Eze
- Visit the Matisse, Chagall and Picasso museums
- Sample some fine provincial cuisine and try the specialities of the region
- Check out the nightlife in Vieux Nice
- Nice Carnival (February)
- Cannes Film Festival (May)
- Monaco Grand Prix (May)
- Jazz Festival (July)
|Nice is well known for being a summer destination but in winter the ski slopes are just a short distance from the city, making it an ideal weekend activity for keen skiers!
March 2010 Activities
Avril 2010 Activities